SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey Aeris16,

I will now put your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges.

Please be patient as this may take some time. If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums, or message me on discord.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hello Aeris16,
Sorry to tell you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is not really original, we already have quite a few Star Wars maps already (N1, Venator, AT-AT or JabbaTheHutt for example), We don't have a D-O map tho so I will give you this point. Build is not that great but it's mostly because the actually D-O is quite simple looking which is hard to makes it interesting, please try picking an idea that has more depth so the build have more chance to be appealing. It does looks accurate tho, I would say the top looks too small compared to the wheel and the color palette makes the build too "clean" and not very robot like compared to the more run down from the images I have.
The parkour is not really good, using multiple blocks to vary the parkour is great, but most of them don't have much purpose (example : an enchanting table, a brewing stand...) and just makes the map a bit more annoying, so try using different blocks but makes it match with the build and give each of them a purpose, don't just add random blocks for the sake of adding random blocks. The parkour also felt quite hard at some parts, for example the trapdoor to ladder is super hard for an easy.

Thanks for submitting your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.